Legion Gaming Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)

Go down 
+3
Cheeseball007
LGO Mr Poppa CO
LGO Mr OooRAH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LGO Mr OooRAH
Noob
Noob
LGO Mr OooRAH

Male Number of posts : 1
LGO Rank : Captain
LGO Clan : LGO Symphony
Warning :
The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Empty
PostSubject: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 9:06 pm

Principles:
1) Be Technically and Tactically Proficient
2) Know Yourself and Seek Self-Improvement
3) Know your LGO team members and look out for their welfare
4) Keep your team members informed
5) Set the EXAMPLE for others to see
6) Ensure tasks that are given are understood, supervised and accomplished
7) BE a Team as a whole
8 ) Develop a sense of responsibility in your Subordinates
9) Take responsibility for your ACTIONS

Traits:
1) Make good JUGDEMENT (Do not sound your problems infront of others, take it through your chain of command. They will help you further.
2) There will be JUSTICE in the clan
3) Be DECISIVE in your desicions
4) Take INITIATIVE it will be noticed
5) BE DEPENDABLE to your team members and Higher Ranks
6) Have INTEGRITY be truthful
7) Do not be SELFISH
8 ) Know your KNOWLEDGE
9) BE LOYAL
10) Have ENTHUSIASM this is a growing Foundation and we want you apart of this

Learn these Principles and Traits they will help you in the future of branching LGO a foundation of entertainment and loyalty. Leadership is not to be taken advantage of. It does not reflect hostility but a firm grip of respect to others in terms of race, ethnicity, age, gender, or religious conviction. Everyone within the LGO will be treated with the same respect. Learn this then apply it to yourself and you can be amongst the well respected and a future position can be obtained. STAY MOTIVATED!

Last edited by Lett818 on August 29th 2008, 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LGO Mr Poppa CO
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
LGO Mr Poppa CO

Male Number of posts : 85
LGO Rank : LGO Admiral
LGO Clan : LGO
Warning :
The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2009, 8:57 am

I don't know how many people have seen this, so I am moving it into another section, but this is really great.
Back to top Go down
Cheeseball007
Scrub
Scrub
Cheeseball007

Male Number of posts : 16
LGO Rank : Co-Captain
LGO Clan : Hazard
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2009, 10:01 pm

Respectful players dont even do this often at all, id just like to say before i joined LGO, if another player would T-Bag or trash talk me, i would do it right back. After i joined, i can say its a lot easier now to not fall into the lower level of the aggressor. Trying to find loopholes in the rule isn't respectful, they are there as guidelines to be a better person, a more respected person as well. People will see you in a better light if you are respectful and will want to play with you more often. The code of conduct is there as a guideline to help everyone out.
Back to top Go down
LGO Mr Poppa CO
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
LGO Mr Poppa CO

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 12:56 am

Cheeseball. I like you.
Back to top Go down
LGO Mr Hoops
Poster
Poster
LGO Mr Hoops

Male Number of posts : 34
LGO Rank : Captain
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2009, 3:03 pm

poppa hands off hes mine lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=hoops13vt&
andishone
Noob
Noob
andishone

Male Number of posts : 8
LGO Rank : RCT
LGO Clan : NEMESIS
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2009, 10:56 am

you can't exacly say improve yourself, what happens if the new comers are the best they can achieve already, and have already proved themself
Back to top Go down
Cheeseball007
Scrub
Scrub
Cheeseball007

Male Number of posts : 16
LGO Rank : Co-Captain
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 6:10 pm

Noone is perfect, there is always something everybody can improve on. Something that any good player whether it is in halo 3, football, or basketweaving, will do is ask themself what they can do better at the end of the day. People can accomplish great things by striving for perfection via self-improvement. People dont join a gaming community for glory or money, they should do it to improve their image
Back to top Go down
EvolvedNinja117
Scrub
Scrub
EvolvedNinja117

Male Number of posts : 25
LGO Rank : Gunnery SGT
LGO Clan : Symphony
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 10:34 pm

I think that Chesseball and Mr OooRAH are some of the best speakers that we have in LGO
Back to top Go down
LGO Mrs. OooRAH
Noob
Noob
LGO Mrs. OooRAH

Female Number of posts : 7
LGO Rank : Sergeant
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:27 am

::WISHFUL THINKING:: if only everyone would follow these guidelines there would be no drama =( oh well i love everyone in here. But yea these guys have pretty much put it into simple words that i think alot let me re-phrase the majority of us already follow. We all have a little bit of leadership in us i think.
Back to top Go down
LGO Mr Poppa CO
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
LGO Mr Poppa CO

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:31 am

I think so too. Everyone has leadership of some kind. btw, Josh. I didn't realize you were so sexy.
Back to top Go down
LGO Mrs. OooRAH
Noob
Noob
LGO Mrs. OooRAH

Female Number of posts : 7
LGO Rank : Sergeant
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2009, 11:55 am

LMAO Poppa you crack me up, wait until he sees this. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)   The Principles and Traits of Leadership.  (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Principles and Traits of Leadership. (New comers improve yourself then prove yourself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion Gaming Organization :: LGO General Clan Talk :: General-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com